© 2006 Yuri Khan
A mini-video-editor for repairing anime captured from video tapes.
- Copy a region of frame into another or same frame.
- It is possible to copy luma and chroma separately.
- Export a frame into a disk file, edit it with an external image editor and re-import
- Rebuild a frame using fields of two adjacent frames.
- Interpolate motion vectors (uses MVTools plugin).
- On output, produces an Avisynth script that does the
Download the latest version (18.104.22.168, 2006-10-25) or one of older versions:
- Memory leaks.
- Crash on flipped fragments.
- Dragging the right edge of a fragment flips the image horizontally.
Similarly, dragging the bottom above the top flips vertically.
- Crash on fragments resized to zero width or height.
- The rendered version of current frame is cached.
- Motion interpolation is limited to selected area.
- Copied and pasted fragments can be resized.
- Detection of interdependent operations.
- Output dependency: two operations are performed on the same area. The latest operation
- Direct dependency: one operation affects the area used by the second operation as the
- Antidependency: one operation uses as its source an area that is rewritten by the
- Operations dependent on the currently selected operation are displayed
in the list on the right, in the order of their execution.
- The Edit | Z-Order group of commands changes the position
of the current operation in this list.
- The Accurate Rendering mode is automatically used for motion
- Version awareness for *.vclip files. New versions will support
files created by the older versions.
- The motion interpolation is done using the deinterlaced version of the
source. Configure the deinterlacer in vclip.avsi.
- View | Deinterlace (D). Affects the display and snapshots
- If there are operations in the current frame that Vclip cannot display by
itself, it can write out a temporary file and load it via AviSynth. It is slow, so by
default this mode is off. See View | Accurate Rendering.
- Field view mode problems.
- Resize borders are extended to 5px.
- Hotkey for Snapshot Frame (Shift+1, as in
- View | Invert (I). Affects display and snapshots only.
- Overlay mode toolbar buttons.
- Moving the slider beyond frame 32768 caused it to go negative.
- AVIStreamReadFormat: Error code -2147205004 when opening some
- In field mode, Ctrl+A selected half the field.
- Edit | Snapshot Frame.
- About box.
- Extraneous toolbar buttons.
- Extraneous status bar panels.
- Revision history.
- Canceling Edit | Compile caused an error.
- Selection survives frame changes.
- Selecting an operation did not unselect the area.
- Keyboard moving of the selected fragment stopped at the frame bound.
- A big refactoring of the innards.
- Field operations.
- Separate operations on luma and chroma.
- Replacing a frame with an image.
- Rebuilding a frame from fields of the previous and next frames.
- Motion vector interpolation.
- Frame slider.
- View | Go to Frame.
- Selection works in all directions (not just down and right).
- Selection resizing.
- Ctrl+click starts a new selection, even if there is an
operation under the cursor.
- Esc clears the selection.
- Up/Down arrows select the previous/next
- [ and ] display the previous/next frame containing
- List of frame operations.
- Readme file.
- Video file opening.
- Left/Right arrows display the previous/next
- Area selection.
- Fragment copying/pasting.
- Compilation into an Avisynth script.
- Operation list saving/reloading.
This is free software, distributed under the GNU Public License. See
details in the enclosed license.txt file.
Links & Contact
The latest version of Vclip can be found at http://vclip.gorodok.net/.
Bug reports, feature requests, suggestions, ideas, patches can be
sent by e-mail to vclip at gorodok dot net.